Patient satisfaction is extremely important to us, so we’d love to hear your feedback on how you feel about your recent Telemedicine appointment! If you have a few minutes, we would really appreciate a quick Google review letting us know how we did.
To submit your review, click one of the [ BUTTON] ↓below↓ and let us know what you think
Steps for Illinois Renewal Patients (NOT An illinois RENEWAL SCROLL ↓DOWN↓)
START HERE: ILLINOIS PATIENT LOGIN
Starting MCPP Patient Renewal Application (Click Here for additional Picture Illustrations)
- Go to the states website and login to your account. The States website is: Illinois Cannabis Tracking System 6.0.29 – Sign On
- You may renew for 1, 2, or 3 years.
- Select “No” if you are not renewing or adding caregivers to your card.
- Complete the Patient Information Section. New files must be uploaded.
- Complete the Patient Proof of Identity section.
- You must send the files if you answer yes to any of the Fees questions.
- Under the Patient Veteran Status section, submit:
- Login to My HealtheVet and give access to these reports.
- VA Blue Button: VA Appointments and VA Medication History.
- If you select “No,” you must provide a Healthcare Provider Certification later in the application.
- On the Provider Certification page, click “+ New” to add a new certification.
- Click “Save” to save the page. Please submit a Doctor’s Certification for patients who answered “Yes” to the Patient Veteran Status inquiry.
- Save the application in the Applicant Signature Verification Section after signing.
- So long as you replied “No” to the caregiver question, click “Save and Continue”.
- To make a payment, go to the Payment tab and select “+ New.”
- To pay, click “Click Here to Pay.” After payment, you will be informed by email.
Steps for Illinois NEW Patients (NOT AN illinois NEW PATIENT ↓ KEEP SCROLLING↓)
Create State Account (Click Here for additional Picture Illustrations)
- Click the MCPP Patient Registration Button.
- Fill out the form below and click “Register” to register.
- After registering, the patient will get an email with a temporary password.
- Initial login requires patient to reset password. After that, click “Password.”
- Change the password and save.
Starting MCPP Patient Application
- To apply for MCPP, choose “+New MCPP Patient Registration”.
- Select the application type, select “I am Applying for myself”.
- If applying for a Minor Patient, refer to Qualifying Minor Patient Instructions or Qualifying Terminal Minor Patient Instructions.
- Questions concerning terminal illness need the Qualifying Terminal Patient Instructions.
- After selecting a 1yr, 2yr, or 3yr Term card, you must choose a terminal illness.
- Answer “No” to Caregiver. Refer to Qualifying Patient Application with Caregiver Instructions if you need one.
- Fill in all necessary fields indicated with an asterisk and upload all needed documents.
- If “Yes” you want to waive photo you will need to click the Photo Affidavit link to download form, complete form, and upload it into application.
- If you answer “No” you will need to upload a photo of yourself (Must be in JPEG format).
- Fill in all necessary information in the Patient Proof of Identity section.
- If you respond “Yes” to either question in the Fees Section, you must submit the file(s) to get a discount.
- In the Patient Veteran Status Section, if “Yes” please upload the following:
- VA health records for the most current 12-month period by logging in to My HealtheVet
- VA Appointments
- VA Medication History.
- If you answer “No” a certification from your Healthcare Provider will needed.
- Under Applicant Signature Verification, sign the application online and save it.
Healthcare Professional Certification Upload
- Add a healthcare professional certification by clicking “+ New” on the Provider Certification page.
- Then click the “Save” button at the very bottom of the page.
- If “Yes” to the Patient Veteran Status question you will not be prompted to upload a Healthcare Professional Certification.
**Note: The Patient may only upload the Healthcare Professional Certification after the Healthcare Professional has filed it. Otherwise, call your Healthcare Professional.**
- To make a payment, go to the Payment tab and select “+ New”.
- To finish the application, click “Click Here to Pay”. You will be notified via email after the payment is made.
Steps for Illinois NEW Caregivers (NOT AN Illinois NEW CAREGIVER KEEP ↓SCROLLING↓)
Starting MCPP Caregiver Application (Click Here for additional Picture Illustrations)
- On the “MCPP Patient Caregiver” page, click “+ New”. Preferably before adding a Caregiver.
- You can only have 3 Caregivers.
- Fill in all necessary information and upload necessary papers.
- If you choose “Yes” to the picture affidavit, you must download the form, fill it out, and submit it.
- If “No,” you must submit a picture of the Caregiver (JPEG format). Repeat for each new Caregiver.
- Then save the page by clicking “Save”. Select “Save & Begin” on the MCPP Patient Registration tab.
- You can’t change your info after selecting “Save & Continue” (except for gender, email, phone, and the dispensary).
- To make a payment, go to the Payment tab and select “+ New”.
- To finish the application, click “Click Here to Pay”.
- You will be notified via email after the payment is made.
Steps for Renewal Caregiver (NOT AN RENEWAL CAREGIVER KEEP ↓SCROLLING↓)
Starting Renewal MCPP Caregiver Application (Click Here for additional Picture Illustrations)
- To add a caregiver, go to the “MCPP Patient Caregiver” page and click “+ New”.
This only applies to Patients having an Active card. Prohibited caregivers: 3 per patient Application for a minor patient should be made using the Minor Patient Application Instructions.
- Fill up all required areas (*) and upload required documents (*).
- If you don’t want your caregiver’s image on the application, download the form and complete it.
- If “No,” you must submit a picture of the Caregiver. (JPEG format only.)
- If “No” to “Does the address on your Driver’s License/ID match address on the application?” Upload residence proof for Caregiver.
- Click ‘Click Here’ to get the caregiver attestation form. Complete the form and click “Save”. Before clicking “Save”, please double-check all information and documents.
- Next, pay for the Caregiver Card. Payment will be sent through email.